Planning your camping menu for this Independence Day should be easy! Check out this delicious and simple 4th of July camping recipe that will help you make the most of your campground celebrations. Your family will love this light, refreshing, sweet treat!
Recipe adapted from BettyCrocker.com
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 1/3 cups Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tub whipped cream
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- In large bowl, mix berries and sugar, mashing slightly to make it easier to top the biscuits. Place in the refrigerator to chill.
- In medium bowl, stir Bisquick™ mix, milk, 3 tablespoons sugar, and the butter until soft dough forms.
- On an ungreased cookie sheet, add 6 spoonfuls of dough spaced evenly. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Top with the berry medley and whipped cream.
Your crew will love this delicious and refreshing treat after a day of celebrations. If you are looking for the perfect RV to give your family unforgettable vacations for years to come, visit Kunes RV Freedom today! We’ll help you find the ideal fifth wheel, travel trailer, or truck camper for your family. Contact us for more information.