Jayco Jay Flight SLX 8 Toy Hauler Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
The double-axle Jayco Jay Flight SLX 8 travel trailers and toy haulers have lots of room for you to stretch out and features that makes towing them a breeze! These units are built to handle every adventure you throw their way with durable, high quality products, advanced construction techniques, and Amish craftsmanship. Jayco's custom-manufactured frames create one of the industry's strongest foundations with full-width outriggers, an I-class cambered structural steel I-beams, and an integrated A-frame that runs through the main frame to prevent the hitch from buckling!
Jayco prides themselves on using top-quality materials and innovative manufacturing techniques, and they prove this with their Magnum Truss Roof System which is 50% stronger than any other roof in the industry. They will outlast everything but your memories with their screwed construction to create a more firmly secured structure, the 7" header beam between the roof and slideout openings, the 2" x 2" vertical studs provide smoother edges to reduce the risk of electrical shorts, and the axles with electric, self-adjusting brakes and easy lube hubs ensure a safe arrival to any destination!
Come see why these Jayco Jay Flight SLX 8 travel trailers and toy haulers are comfortable for the whole family!
Jay Flight SLX 8 236TH
Jayco Jay Flight SLX 8 toy hauler 236TH highlights: 5' 11" Cargo Area Dual ... more about Jay Flight SLX 8 236TH
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 6 Length 28 ft 4 in Ext Width 8 ft 1 in Ext Height 10 ft 5 in Int Height 6 ft 9 in Interior Color Charcoal, Truffle Hitch Weight 830 lbs Gross Weight 7500 lbs Dry Weight 4890 lbs Cargo Weight 2610 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 42 gals Grey Water Capacity 39 gals Black Water Capacity 39 gals Tire Size 14" Furnace BTU 20000 btu Number Of Bunks 1 Available Beds Queen Refrigerator Type Stainless Steel Refrigerator Size 6 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 Number of Awnings 1 Garage Size 5 ft 11 in LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type Gas/Electric DSI AC BTU 13500 btu Awning Info 16' Power w/ LED Lights and Speakers Axle Count 2 Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type Radius Electrical Service 30 amp
Jay Flight SLX 8 265TH
Jayco Jay Flight SLX 8 toy hauler 265TH highlights: 5' 11" Cargo Area 7' Ramp w/ ... more about Jay Flight SLX 8 265TH
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 6 Length 30 ft 4 in Ext Width 8 ft Ext Height 10 ft 6 in Int Height 6 ft 9 in Interior Color Charcoal, Truffle Hitch Weight 860 lbs Gross Weight 7500 lbs Dry Weight 5060 lbs Cargo Weight 2440 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 42 gals Grey Water Capacity 39 gals Black Water Capacity 39 gals Tire Size 14" Furnace BTU 20000 btu Available Beds Queen Refrigerator Type Stainless Steel Refrigerator Size 6 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 Number of Awnings 1 Garage Size 5 ft 11 in LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type Gas/Electric DSI AC BTU 13500 btu Awning Info 16' Power w/ LED Lights and Speakers Axle Count 2 Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type Radius Electrical Service 30 amp
Jay Flight SLX 8 Features:
- Axles with electric, self-adjusting brakes and easy lube hubs
- Galvanized-steel impact-resistant wheel wells
- I-Class™ cambered structural steel I-beams
- Fully-integrated A-frame
- 5/8 in. tongue-and-groove plywood floor decking
- Magnum Truss™ Roof System with plywood decking and seamless DiFlex II material
- Large exterior downspouts
- 2-sided reflective foil insulation in flush-floor slideout floors
- 13,500 BTU roof-mounted A/C
- 30 amp service
- Rooftop solar prep
- 20 lb. propane bottles (2) with cover
- Spare tire with cover
- Pull-out camp kitchen (242BHS, 284BHS, 294QBS)
- Backup camera prep
- Exterior TV bracket
- LED exterior lighting
- Dark tinted safety-glass privacy windows
- 81 in. ceiling height
- Solid hardwood cabinet doors
- LED interior lighting
- Wardrobe/pantry storage
- J-Steel™ jackknife sofa
- Vinyl flooring
- Shaw® residential-grade carpet (select models)
- Premium multimedia sound system with DVD/MP3/iPod input jacks and Bluetooth® connectivity
- Digital TV antenna
- Cable/satellite TV hookup
- Smoke-glass cabinet inserts (select models)
- Seamless solid-surface look kitchen countertops
- Large 50/50 acrylic kitchen sink
- Brushed nickel faucets
- Heavy-duty, 75 lb., full-extension, steel ball-bearing drawer guides
- Residential-height plywood bed platforms
- Bedroom doors in place of curtains (select models)
- Queen bed struts
- Queen Serta® mattress
- Bedroom LED accent lighting
- 300 lb. rated bunk beds (select models)
- 600 lb. rated bunk beds (select models)
- Privacy curtains in bunk areas (select models)
- 4 in. thick bunk mats (select models)
- Marine-grade toilet with foot flush
- Tub surround
- Bathroom exhaust vent
- Shower curtain with curved shower track (select models)
- Wood-trimmed mirror in bathroom
Customer Value Package (Mandatory)
- Goodyear® Endurance® tires (made in the USA)
- Front diamond plate
- 6 gal. gas/electric DSI water heater
- Spare tire with cover
- Outside shower
- Power awning with LED lights & speakers
- Stabilizer jacks (4)
- Water heater bypass
- Keyed-Alike™ entry and baggage doors
- JaySMART™ (Safety Markers And Reverse Travel) LED lighting (patent-pending)
- Large folding entry door grab handle
- Power tongue jack
- Black tank flush
- Pleated window shades
- 3-burner range with glass cover
- 6 cu. ft. stainless steel refrigerator with temperature controls
- Oven with glass door and interior light
- Range hood
- Bathroom skylight
- Customer Value Package
- Goodyear® tires (Made in USA), 6 gal. gas/electric DSI water heater, bathroom skylight, front diamond plate, pleated window shades, range hood, (4) stabilizer jacks, water heater bypass, Keyed Alike™ entry and baggage doors, spare tire with cover, 3-burner cooktop with oven, microwave, 6 cu. ft. gas/electric refrigerator, outside shower, power awning with LED lights and speakers, bedspread, JaySMART™ exterior lighting, large folding entry door handle, power tongue jack, black tank flush
- Solar Power Package
- 100 watt solar panel and 30 Amp controller
- 15,000 BTU A/C
- 50 Amp service (284BHS, 287BHS, 294QBS, 324BDS)
- 24" LED TV (212QB, 224BH, 264BH)
- 32" LED TV (235RKS, 236TH, 237RBS, 242BHS, 245RLS, 265RLS, 265TH, 267BHS, 284BHS, 287BHS, 294QBS, 324BDS)
- 32" LED TV standard on 235RKS, 50" standard on 284BHS
- 8 cu. ft. 12V Norcold® refrigerator
- Chil "N" Stor (245RLS, 264BH)
- Enclosed underbelly
- MORryde® StepAbove™ entry steps
- Roof ladder (N/A 236TH & 265TH) (212QB, 224BH, 235RKS, 237RBS, 242BHS, 245RLS, 264BH, 265RLS, 267BHS, 284BHS, 287BHS, 294QBS, 324BDS)
- Ramp patio (236TH, 265TH)
- Hide-A-Bed (237RBS, 265RLS, 267BHS, 284BHS, 287BHS, 294QBS, 324BDS)
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
More than 50 years and still fun!
Peace and love were in the air—and so was entrepreneurial spirit. In 1968, Lloyd and Bertha Bontrager set out to make a family dream a reality in their quiet corner of Northern Indiana. Let the fun begin!
In the '70s, while families gathered around the newfangled video boxes (TVs of course!), we began to make a name for ourselves too, acquiring competitors, delivering new products and selling internationally for the first time. Look out, TVs! We’ve got an idea for family time too.
Jayco was established among the powers of the RV industry in the '80s and we mourned the loss of our fearless leader, Lloyd, in a tragic plan crash. That did not stop the momentum, but instead we doubled down on the vision for family fun.
In the '90s Jayco acquired Starcraft, one of the oldest and most respected builders of campers. Lloyd was inducted into the RV Hall of Fame. We built and shipped our 300,000 unit in 1997, and our new corporate headquarters facility was completed in Middlebury, Indiana.
In 2002, Jayco introduced the Jay Flight travel trailers which as of today, has been the #1 selling travel trailers in North America for thirteen years straight. In 2006, we built and shipped our 500,000th unit, and introduced the first lightweight toy hauler travel trailer built with a wider stance, known first as the Talon. And, in 2008, we acquired assets of the former Travel Supreme and launched the Class A diesel-pusher Entegra Coach division.
Between four division of Jayco, Starcaft RV, Entegra Coach and Highland Ridge RV in May of 2016, we built and celebrated our 1,000,000the unit in total. On July 1st of the same year, Jayco Corporation, including all of the brands of Jayco, Starcraft RV, Entegra Coach, and Highland Ridge RV, was acquired by Thor Industries.
Fast forward to the '20s, a global pandemic reawakened everyone's desire to get outside and sparked another golden age for the RVing community. With eyes toward a bright future, Jayco, Entegra Coach, Highland Ridge and Starcraft unified as the Jayco Family of Companies.